[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact][SIG] [PTG] Summary of Discussions

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:27:24 UTC 2018

Yes I've also noticed the slack usage in Japan dev community :) I guess my
case is mostly my observation from China.

In any case , I think the point is every community in a certain region
should use the best tool they see fit, without a mandate on certain method.
For the FC SIG itself, a irc channel should work with all the liaisons.

@Akihiro BTW there are a lot of IRC bouncers you could use for the offline
discussion capture :)

Email: zhipengh at uci.edu