[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact][SIG] [PTG] Summary of Discussions

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 15 12:58:40 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-15 08:37:35 +0800 (+0800), Zhipeng Huang wrote:
[...]
> For communciation tools, per irc  I agree converge to #openstack-dev is
> better than maintaining some independent channels. But also from my
> experience video conf in native lang is more effective.
[...]

Any ideas on whether we should suggest that people who are finding
English challenging try to reach out on one of our language-specific
mailing lists for a language in which they are more fluent (and then
perhaps arrange there for a video conference with another
contributor who can help them if that's more convenient)?
--
Jeremy Stanley