[Openstack-sigs] [tc][ltm]Long Term Maintenance mode discussion

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:39:08 UTC 2018

Hi operators, users and public cloud providers,

I would like to draw your attention to a discussion[0] happening now on the
Technical Committee side about introducing a resolution on how to better
provide long term maintenance for stable branches.

As I understand this is a widely desired feature so please help reviewing
the patch with your insight. For public cloud providers , if you have any
questions we could discuss on #openstack-publiccloud and then Tobias or me
could relay any concerns you might have but find it difficult to directly
comment on the patch.

Thanks :)

[0]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/548916/

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado