[Openstack-sigs] [meta] [announce] Cats and Sofas SIG

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:38:52 UTC 2018

cyborg cheetah demands a voice to be heard ! :P

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-c3YmkrYYVGU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/03e6R9oh2O8/s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no/photo.jpg

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 5:04 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sign me up!
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Chris Dent <cdent+os at anticdent.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to announce a new Special Interest Group: The Cats and Sofas
> > Special Interest Group (CS-SIG). As with all OpenStack SIGs, this
> > group provides a locus for sharing and communication among members of
> > the community having a shared interest. In this case, cats and sofas.
> >
> > The group will:
> >
> > * Have no IRC meetings, nor meetings of any kind.
> > * Have no IRC channel.
> > * Produce no code, documentation or material nor process anything
> >   sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or
> >   processed.
> >
> > Instead the group will devote itself to securing access to the comfort
> > of cats and sofas either during or after regular OpenStack events,
> > including, but not limited to, the PTG and Summit.
> >
> > Such cats and sofas will provide succour in the face of extended
> > social engagement, refreshing members of the SIG (and anyone else) who
> > needs a little pick me up before returning to discussion, refreshed
> > and ready.
> >
> > --
> > Chris Dent                      (⊙_⊙')         https://anticdent.org/
> > freenode: cdent                                         tw: @anticdent
> >

> --
> Davanum Srinivas :: https://twitter.com/dims

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado