[Openstack-sigs] [OpenStack-I18n] Edge Computing Whitepaper Translation

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:14:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

# I added edge-computing ML as the edge computing team uses a separate list
other than the SIG ML.
# The original discussion happened in openstack-sigs ML. I just forgot to
add the edge ML.

What is the next step of the translation of the edge computing white paper
with RST?
My temporary translation publishing [1] should not be published as-is due
to the CC BY-ND license. This is to prove how it works.
I would like to move this forward and am happy to help the setup of a repo
if needed.

Where can we discuss this?
The edge computing group meeting is not listed at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/ and I don't know when and where it happens.

[1] https://amotoki.github.io/edge-computing-whitepaper/

Thanks,
Akihiro