[Openstack-sigs] [scientific] CFP deadline for Berlin

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Jun 6 16:58:05 UTC 2018

We are actually still finalizing the due date.  We've heard the feedback
on the quick turn around and we're planning to push to July.  Date TBD,
but should be announced very soon.

I know it seems like an early deadline, but part of what we're dealing
with is trying to get the the date before the Travel Support and Early
Bird pricing deadline.  This should allow us to give as many people as
possible an opportunity to attend.

Thanks for the feedback and stay tuned...

Cheers,
Jimmy