[Openstack-sigs] [all] Dublin PTG proposed track layout

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jan 18 10:26:00 UTC 2018

Hi SIGs,

The proposed track layout for the PTG was posted. Please see this
message to openstack-dev:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126335.html

A number of SIGs will meet in Dublin. The proposed allocation takes into
account the estimated group size and number of days that was
communicated to Kendall and I by the SIG leads. We'd like to publish
this schedule on the event website ASAP, so please check that it still
matches your needs (number of days, room size vs. expected attendance)
and does not create too many conflicts. There are lots of constraints,
so we can't promise we'll accommodate your remarks, but we'll do our best.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)