[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing][api] Common Healthcheck middleware

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Mon Jan 8 15:18:07 UTC 2018

Hi all,

In Sydney in one of the Cloud Native sessions we talked about adding
a common healthcheck to OpenStack services.

I took a stab at writing up what we talked about, and what was covered
later on in a different session, and have a spec up [1] to start the
design work.

If anyone who is interested could take a look and give feedback, I would
appreciate it. I would like us to start prototyping this out as soon as
we could.

Thanks,

- Graham

1 - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531456/