[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] now tracking SIG actions in StoryBoard

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Jan 4 00:59:23 UTC 2018

Hi all, and happy 2018!

After a chaotic holiday season, one of my first orders of business is
to take care of various administravia relating to the new Self-Healing
SIG.

One piece of related news is that we now have a git repository:

    https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/self-healing-sig/summary
    https://github.com/openstack/self-healing-sig

Although we have no immediate plans to populate this with anything
(yet, at least), it allows us to use Storyboard to track actions
related to self-healing.  Consequently I have started to file stories
and tasks for these:

    https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/917

Contributions / feedback welcome on any of those.  I'll be sending out
individual mails on some of those topics over the coming days and
weeks.

Regards,
Adam