[Openstack-sigs] [scientific] Scientific SIG PTG session - Tuesday morning

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Mon Feb 26 10:23:49 UTC 2018

Hi All -

We have our session at the OpenStack PTG on Tuesday morning, 9:30 - 12:00 in Suite 683, Level 6.  Everyone is welcome.

The aim of this session will be to discuss the Scientific SIG’s use cases and requirements, in order to articulate and advocate those use cases with other groups at the PTG.

There is an etherpad for agenda and notes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/scientific-sig-ptg-rocky <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/scientific-sig-ptg-rocky> - We’ve discussed use cases at recent SIG meetings, and attempted to capture those here.  Please do add anything that has been overlooked.

Best wishes,
Stig