[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing][PTG][congress][monasca]

Ifat Afek ifat_afek at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 10:32:08 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,
Two other sesdion proposals for Vancouver that are related to self healing:

Proactive Root Cause Analysis with Vitrage, Kubernetes, Zabbix and Prometheus:
 https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/vote-for-speakers/#/20964
Closing the loop: VNF end-to-end failure detection and auto healing:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/vote-for-speakers/#/20839

Thanks,

Ifat