[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing][PTG][congress][monasca] etherpad for PTG session on self-healing

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Fri Feb 23 18:32:34 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,

I divide the self-healing issues into two categories (maybe there are more):

1- Known issues (these are the error codes that have been identified by individual projects)
2- Unknown issues (things that we find out based on real-time monitoring and anomaly detection)

What will be the initial focus of self-healing Sig?

The 2nd item is a lot more complicated and will take time to define and implement. The 1st one is feasible and can be achieved in reasonable time. This also depends on the type of issues. For example, networking issues could be difficult to monitor and recover.

Thanks,
Nemat