[Openstack-sigs] [scientific] IRC meeting - Managing dedicated capacity, PTG topics and beyond

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Feb 20 17:45:31 UTC 2018

Hi All -

We have a Scientific SIG IRC meeting today in channel #openstack-meeting at 2100 UTC.  Everyone is welcome.

This week we are gathering details on best practice for managing dedicated capacity in scientific OpenStack private clouds, eg for resources funded by specific projects or partners.  Also we are gathering presentation picks for community voting for Vancouver, and preparations for the PTG in Dublin next week.

The full agenda is here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_February_20th_2018 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_February_20th_2018>

Cheers,
Stig