[Openstack-sigs] [PTL][SIG][PTG]Team Photos

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 05:15:49 UTC 2018

Hello PTLs and SIG Chairs!

So here's the deal, we have 50 spots that are first come, first served. We
have slots available before and after lunch both Tuesday and Thursday.

The google sheet here[1] should be set up so you have access to edit, but
if you can't for some reason just reply directly to me and I can add your
team to the list (I need team/sig name and contact email).

I will be locking the google sheet on *Monday February 26th so I need to
know if your team is interested by then. *

See you soon!

- Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J2MRdVQzSyakz9HgTHfwYPe49PaoTypX66eNURsopQY/edit?usp=sharing