[Openstack-sigs] [all] Bringing the community together (combine the lists!)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Aug 31 16:45:24 UTC 2018

On 2018-08-31 14:02:23 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> I'm coming from the time when OpenStack had a list on launchpad
> where everything was mixed. We did the split because it was really
> annoying to have everything mixed.
[...]

These days (just running stats for this calendar year) we've been
averaging 4 messages a day on the general openstack at lists.o.o ML, so
if it's volume you're worried about most of it would be the current
-operators and -dev ML discussions anyway (many of which are general
questions from users already, because as you also pointed out we
don't usually tell them to take their questions elsewhere any more).
--
Jeremy Stanley