[Openstack-sigs] [openstack-sigs][META-SIG] requirements process questions

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Sep 25 21:06:10 UTC 2017

Melvin and Meta Sig,
Product team have a few questions to discuss.

1.       Have SIGs defined a place for maintaining features/development requirements proposals?
PWG have developed the Development Proposal workflow and we have an existing repo that allow SIG/WGs to use.

2.       Have META SIG considered driving requirements with input from all SIGs/WGs?
We are contemplating of having a single place to drive feature/requirement proposal for all SIGs/WGs so they are visible to all other SIGs and WGs.

3.       For the requirements that are driven by the SIG do you have a process defined on how to track progress and success?
PWG has a tracker tool for consideration, though the tool still requires some manual update.

Thanks,
Arkady

Arkady Kanevsky, Ph.D.
Director of SW Development