[Openstack-sigs] [scientific] s/WG/SIG/g

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 11 15:53:27 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-11 10:46:06 -0500 (-0500), Ed Leafe wrote:
> On Oct 11, 2017, at 5:53 AM, Blair Bethwaite <blair.bethwaite at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just finally got around to changing the wiki content to use SIG
> > instead of Working Group and renamed our page, now
> > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG. Is there a way
> > to rename things in the IRC infra and bring old logs under the
> > new name?
>
> I just added a link to the old API-WG logs next to the new shiny
> API-SIG link. IMO, as long as they’re accessible, that’s fine.

For the record, this is precisely what the Infra team did when they
renamed themselves from the CI team years ago:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Previous_meetings

"Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/ and earlier at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ci/"
--
Jeremy Stanley