[Openstack-sigs] [openstack-sigs][meta] requirements process questions

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Oct 9 21:33:09 UTC 2017

I will be happy to present at Sydney two things:
1. workflow/process for development proposals/feature gaps and existing repo that allow SIG/WGs to use.
2. a single place to drive feature/requirement proposal for all SIGs/WGs so they are visible to all other SIGs and WGs.

These come from our experience at Product WG and we can use them as starting point of discussion for SIG processes.
Thanks,
Arkady