[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] Storyboard for tracking SIG actions?

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Tue Nov 28 21:11:41 UTC 2017

Once we have some more discussions on self-healing, it would be a good idea to put together an architecture framework and then see which of the current OpenStack projects can fill in the gaps. Also, I hope the discussions results in a set of requirements that can be communicated to all projects and determine what features or capabilities will help us to meet the self-healing objectives.

Nemat