[Openstack-sigs] [meta] How SIG work gets done?

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 19:39:43 UTC 2017

Hopefully SIGs address a couple things Jeremy pointed out; getting context
with the established community, removing the need for folks to drop what
they are working on, ensure people are not working in vacuums, require
folks to convince employers they need to shift their work, and find new
employment to work on a community priority. We can look for and discourage
these types of activities that can create unnecessary roadblocks.

Additionally I think Blair your question is relevant and that SIGs will
more than likely, where appropriate, be able to collaborate on
crowd-sourcing resources, financial or otherwise, to shore up development
of "unimplemented/unproposed" features, among other things.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Blair Bethwaite <blair.bethwaite at gmail.com

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command