[Openstack-sigs] [meta] Wiki page proposal

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jul 20 01:17:40 UTC 2017

Melvin Hillsman wrote:
> I am proposing we use the following wiki page[1] for a few things as of
> today:
>
> 1. Provide a background on SIGs and overall changes
> 2. As a way to start documenting Meta SIG discussions that are related
> to SIGs in general
> 3. List active SIGs
> 4. Provide an overview of the SIG and link to SIG specific page
>
> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_SIGs

Yes we should use this page for now.

Once the content stabilizes we might want to switch to a website under
https://governance.openstack.org (like the TC, UC and election
minisites), if only to make the content more "official" and make SIGs
more discoverable and an integral part of our governance.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)