[Openstack-sigs] [all] SIG governance website is now live !

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Dec 15 13:53:08 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I moved the SIG list to a proper governance website which you can find at:

https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/

I only added the "active" SIGs to that page -- forming/potential future
SIGs should apply by proposing a change to the openstack/governance-sigs
repository (edit the sigs.yaml file). If you are in the CC list, that's
because you have a forming SIG: please consider proposing a patch if
your SIG is ready to be listed.

This will become the page we actively promote as the official SIG list,
so please make sure yours is referenced there.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)