[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact] [OUI] Call for Project Liaisons

Bellucci, Cristiano cristiano.bellucci at est.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 12 07:08:17 UTC 2017

Hi Kendall,

I am definitely interested in helping, for what I can.

I am Cristiano Bellucci, product manager for Monasca at Fujitsu. I am less involved in code and more in features.

I am in Germany, UTC+1 (UTC+2 with daylight saving), and that might help the European part of the world

Email: Cristiano.bellucci at est.fujitsu.com <mailto:Cristiano.bellucci at est.fujitsu.com>

irc: cbellucci

Self-healing SIG is putting a lot of effort in integrating cross projects, such as Monasca itself.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

  Cristiano