[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact] New SIG: Let's get this party started!

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 00:57:39 UTC 2017

Thanks Kendal for kickstart the FC SIG formation :)

Per Thierry's suggestion, I would suggest we start with a narrow scope
because this discussion was initiated by a specific problem. If we run the
SIG for a while and achieve some of MVP we set up, then we could broaden
the scope and become an umbrella group.

As Kendal and I discussed, I want to stress that it is vital to get project
lead and local lead to involve so that we could have a spontaneous activity
rather than centralized grand planning and then a failure to implement in
micro-level.

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado