[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] tool for tracking actions

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Dec 1 14:43:02 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-01 13:59:45 +0000 (+0000), Bedyk, Witold wrote:
[...]
> > Web GUI allows collaborative real-time editing.
>
> No
[...]

And it's not really in-scope for Storyboard as a task/defect tracker
to add something like that anyway. However, we do have
https://etherpad.openstack.org/ and https://ethercalc.openstack.org/
services to provide such mechanisms (you can always drop a link into
a comment or story/task description). I've also considered
suggesting we add a collaborative whiteboard service to the suite,
but haven't see a ton of interest there yet to make it worthwhile.

> > Keyboard shortcuts
>
> No
[...]

This one is something I could envision the SB dev team accepting
patches to the webclient for, and since we have draft rendering of
proposed webclient patches integrated with our CI testing it should
be pretty easy for an interested party to demo and iterate on
adding. (Granted, it's not something I expect to have much input
into since I already use a keyboard-driven browser as well as the
"boartty" console client for SB, so I don't have a lot of ideas as
to what keyboard shortcuts would be useful.)
--
Jeremy Stanley