[Openstack-sigs] API-WG => API-SIG

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Aug 15 12:24:09 UTC 2017

Ed Leafe wrote:
> Just wanted to let you all know that at yesterday’s meeting, the API-WG agreed that we would become the API-SIG. We are going to slowly update wikis, docs, etc., to reflect the new name. If there is any official actions that need to be done, please go ahead with them.

I moved the working group description from the "Upstream working group"
wiki page to the SIGs page. Feel free to edit the group's scope, contact
points and other reference information directly at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_SIGs

Extra (optional) steps may include:

* Renaming the https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/API_Working_Group wiki
page (leaving a redirect behind)

* Update the meeting name on openstack/meetings at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#API_Working_Group

* Rename the git repository (although personally I'd rather keep it
as-is and pretend the wg in openstack/api-wg means "working guidelines")

Let me know if you want me to handle any or all of those extra steps.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)