[Openstack-security] Authenticating User and Workstation/Device

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Tue Aug 20 16:11:29 UTC 2013

Jeffrey,

I'm not aware of something like this that is already in place.  However, I
am curious about your requirements as this may be something one could put
together with existing tools.  What type of device level authentication did
you have in mind?  For example, how would you expect a device to prove it's
identity to the cloud?  Understanding this will guide the discussion and
make it easier for others to chime in.

Cheers,
-bryan