[openstack-qa] editing tempest test in rally

David_Paterson at Dell.com David_Paterson at Dell.com
Tue Sep 1 13:16:13 UTC 2015

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Are you sure you are editing the right copy of the file and is there a corresponding .pyc file?  You could try deleting that.

You should be able to edit a test and change outcome.

Thanks,
dp

From: Gil Halperin [mailto:GiHalperin at advaoptical.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:02 AM
To: openstack-qa at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-qa] editing tempest test in rally

Hey,
I would like to know how can I edit test in tempest, for example, I have the test "test_server_basic_ops" (inside scenario),
I want to make this test run without the function that deletes the instance, how can I do that? I've tried to delete the line in the code but it didn't do anything,
how can I make it happen?
thanks