[openstack-qa] Tempest scenarios create networks with different CIDR

Naggappan Rm naggappan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:10:21 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

  Is there any way to create subnet's with different CIDR in different
networks in standard tempest. If i run "
tempest/scenario/test_minimum_basic.py" then it tries to create 2 networks
and both are having the same CIDR wich is mentioned in tempest.conf. Is
there any way to change it . Like it should use different CIDR for
different subnets

Like I should be able to mention both CIDR in tempest.conf as a list and it
should pick up from there. If this option is not present please let me know
which is the best way to implement it.

Thanks,
Naggappan RM