[openstack-qa] Tempest scenarios create networks with different CIDR

Albert albert.vico at midokura.com
Mon Feb 2 14:14:31 UTC 2015

Hi Naggappan,

As it is now tempest, should pick up any cidr that is free starting from the one specified on the tempest.conf. Anyway we have submitted  bug report for that and proposed a fix there:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1414702 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1414702>

If you can review it we might be able to merge the change faster.

best,
Albert