[openstack-qa] [Openstack] config drive on opentack label query

Bhaskar Rao bhaskar.rao at citrix.com
Mon Apr 27 09:10:48 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

When we try to boot our VM we mount the label config-2 and access its contents,
But it is seen that in some customer deployments, the label has different name (ex: CONFIG-2), hence our code breaks.
We want to make sure, if  it is always config-2 ?? on what basis it can change ?? or is it set at some location in Openstack config files ??

Thanks
Bhaskar