[openstack-qa] Tempest test validation

Franck Yelles franck110 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:58:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I would need some clarification of the Tempest testcases.
I am trying to run tempest on a vanilla devstack environment.

My localrc file has the API_RATE_LIMIT set to false.
This is the only modification that I have.

I would run ./stack.sh and then run ./run_tempest.sh and would have X errors.
(running the  failing testcases manually works)
Then I would unstack and stack again and run again ./run_tempest.sh
and would have Y errors.

My VM has 2 dual quad core and 8Go of RAM

Why do I have this inconsistency ? Or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks,
Franck