[openstack-qa] [Tempest] Have multiple config files

Shweta Jain sjain at thoughtworks.com
Mon Jan 6 10:14:36 UTC 2014

Hello there ,
    I am working on Tempest and is new to it . while I am using
tempest.config but would like to know is there a way I can use multiple
config files in tempest .
 My intention to use the multiple configs is purely for running the test in
multiple environments .

For example I have to run same set of test in Prod and in QA environment ,
then either test runner or through some other way I can mention the config
file name and test will start running picking up that config file.

One way how I am working with  it is having multiple sample config files
and the copy those to tempest.config before test start running and then
run it .

Any other suggestion to handle this .

Regards

*Shweta*