[openstack-qa] [QA] Communicating test plans

Rochelle.Grober Rochelle.Grober at huawei.com
Mon Sep 23 18:06:16 UTC 2013

+1

Perhaps if we come up with a template for test plans, it could be cut and pasted into the blue print and fleshed out with the developer.  It would be great if we could come up with a template or two that could be used during the writing of development blue prints to help both document design and help in directing test design/creation.

Another possibility is to open a testplan "bug" that is linked to the corresponding blueprint.  Test case "bugs" could then be linked to the testplan "bug"

This would at least provide for some traceability.  Sounds like we could use/create a blueprint for test plan standards

--Rocky