[openstack-qa] some stats for existing tempest tests

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Fri May 17 11:20:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

The EC2 and S3 stands for service, so it is not a really a type.

Several user don't want to install or test every service,
 they just want to focus on one component or on combination of components.

In several cases does not makes sense to run foo-bar related service
 tests. One test case can depend on multiple services.

Correct combination of the flags can lead to run what you exactly want.

Unfortunately I did not have time to complete this task.
They can be removed or we can add the missing ones.

Best Regards,
Attila