[openstack-qa] Openstack queries

Zhu Bo bozhu at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 12 02:18:03 UTC 2013

hi,
This link maybe can help you. This is the old version, currently,
devstack and tempest are more  convenient, but this link can help you
understand what is devstack and tempest. <http://www.iciba.com/convenient>
And you can setup these according to this link. If you need more help,
you can feel free to contact me. (irc:ivanzhu).
http://www.joinfu.com/2012/03/testing-essex-rc1-with-devstack-and-tempest/