[openstack-qa] Missing meeting this week / and QA program

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jun 26 13:21:29 UTC 2013

mtreinish and I are going to be down in NYC at the OpenStack
infrastructure boot camp, so missing the QA meeting this week. Is there
someone else that would like to take charge of the meeting this week?

One thing that should be considered either in the meeting, or on the ML,
is the QA program request -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-June/010950.html

We'll be asked for a retro active program definition and an initial lead
designation. My suggestion is we do the second one first (and more
importantly figure out how we want to do the second one), and make the
lead shepherd the program definition.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague