[openstack-qa] Priolity brainstorming my initial toughts

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 11:30:42 UTC 2013

For me it looked like the subunit does not really cares about modules, packages and classes.
It just cares about setUp, test_, tearDown, it splitting those to multiple processes in ~3 sec.

I am not sure is it compatible with the testresources now.

The nova tox job just with py2.7.
'def test_'  5621 match.
18 subunit call (8 core system)

(lot of openssl execve noise)