[openstack-qa] [Openstack-qa-team] Script to prepare the stack for full tempest run.

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Fri Jun 14 17:51:13 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

May be you miss understood me.

This is not a type of issue where you usually need anything to be at the tempest repo, however
having helper script is not an unusual thing in the other OpenStack projects.
And not unusual thing to calling them form devstack.

So it can be in tempest as well.

The issue what I wanted to solve with the doc to help anybody who new to tempest to try it.

The new comers usually have this kind of issue:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1188932

If doc at the end just says call this script it is good.

Looks like even OpenStack doc style is not the same as the Fedora wiki,
so copy pasting code part's wasn't a good idea.