[openstack-qa] [Openstack-qa-team] Script to prepare the stack for full tempest run.
jhenner at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 12:50:09 UTC 2013
We wish to create some tool for automated preparation of stack for full
tempest run. We need it to be able to work with deployment that has been
prepared by Packstack .
Packstack can give as an output some "answer file", which is actually an
ini file. We can parse that file, take some other values as input, for
example images locations, ... and create a tempest.conf accordingly.
The questions now are:
* Should this be a part of Tempest?
* Should this be a separate project?
* Should this be a part of the Packstack?
* What about other deploying tools - should that tool have several
* Does anybody have something already?
PS: As Attila Fazekas pointed, most things we can find dynamically from
the keystone/nova. True, but I don't quite like the idea to ssh to nova
host to get nova SQL password and tricks like that.
More information about the openstack-qa