[openstack-qa] Is tempest must be able to operate without identity admin privileges?

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 17:21:28 UTC 2013

Jay,

Makes sense.

But do not forget the tenants, are just a very weak isolation.

The consequences of your recommendation:
- We will not be able parallelize the test cases in http://refstack.org/ use case.

The compromised possible solution:
- Instead of using the provided users we will create them only once per worker process.
- We will teardown them at the end of the execution

On single thread these kind of silly micro optimization matters.
If we really want to compare the performance gain of single thread solution to parallel solution,
 we should have the token optimization.
Not just because of the performance, it leads to better model.