[openstack-qa] New Client Test Suite

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:44:11 UTC 2013

On 02/21/2013 10:24 AM, Daryl Walleck wrote:
> It took me a bit longer than I hoped, but I but a basic outline of some of the command line tests we have out in a WIP branch. If there's enough interest, I can get this merged into Tempest properly.
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/22552/

Hi Daryl!

We now have a CLI test module in Tempest:

https://github.com/openstack/tempest/tree/master/cli

If we bring in your CLI tests, I think I'd prefer to:

a) Keep the code style consistent with the rest of Tempest
b) Use the simple framework that Joe put together for the cli tests
currently in Tempest

Best,
-jay