[openstack-qa] New Client Test Suite

Sam Danes sam.danes at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Feb 14 17:15:38 UTC 2013

I've given Daryl a pointer to the prototype code we wrote. He'll work on getting it out to the community.

-----Original Message-----
From: Attila Fazekas [mailto:afazekas at redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:33 AM
To: All Things QA.
Subject: Re: [openstack-qa] New Client Test Suite

Very good idea!

I think it can fit into tempest repository,  but in a different directory.

I would extend a scope too.

At the first Round:
- *mange command tests.
- remote execution (with ssh connection pooling) The whitebox test type (not the existing test case), partially should be converted to utilities, partially the functionality should move to the new folder.
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/master/tempest/whitebox.py#L138