[openstack-qa] New Client Test Suite

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Thu Feb 14 02:13:14 UTC 2013

This seems like a good idea but I have a question. I have used the
python API from novaclient extensively as well as the cli. You are
talking about testing the cli I think. At the Boston OpenStack meetup
tonight I heard that novaclient was not intended to be a Python library
for nova but was a cli that happened to be implemented in Nova. Is that
something every one but me knew? Are there no Python bindings the
community intends to support?

  -David