[openstack-qa] help/guidance on the reviewing process

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 13:46:02 UTC 2013

hi,

I'm writing in order to ask for some help/guidance over the reviewing
process cause I faced a rather complex situation.

Recently I submitted for review a new test:
https://review.openstack.org/27451/

implements:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/add-snapshot-creation

also fixes:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1172497

the newly implemented test would only work if the bug is fixed, that is
why I posted them in a single review.

Unfortunately the jenkins checks are failing because of an additional
different problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1172704

I posted a 'recheck' comment on the initial review and the external bug
is now correctly listed on http://status.openstack.org/rechecks/

A simple question: from a "process" pov, am I doing everything right?
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: giulivo