[openstack-qa] Tempest Boto S3/EC2 tests

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 15:00:34 UTC 2012

Hi Jay,

Can you add some environment variables for configuration creation in order to get working the https://review.openstack.org/#/c/14689/ ?
Based on the bash debug output I see in the jenkins logs I created small script. Probably the parts of the attached scripts can be merged or at least can help.

The expected output when it has the s3-materailas:
EC2 run, stop and terminate instance ... ok
EC2 run, terminate immediately ... ok
EC2 create KeyPair ... ok
EC2 delete KeyPair ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1072318 is resolved
EC2 duplicate KeyPair ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1072762 is resolved
EC2 get KeyPair ... ok
EC2 Create, get, delete Volume ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1074901 is resolved
S3 Create, get and delete bucket ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1076965 is resolved
Register and deregister aki image ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1074904 is resolved
Register and deregister ami image ... ok
Register and deregister ari image ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1074908 and #1074904 is resolved
S3 Create, get and delete object ... SKIP: Skipped until the Bug #1076534 is resolved

Best Regards,
Attila