[openstack-qa] migration to testtools

Venkatesan, Ravikumar ravikumar.venkatesan at hp.com
Tue Dec 18 17:39:53 UTC 2012

Hi Andrea,

The topic of testtools,  parallel execution , and migration are discussed in Weekly Openstack QA Meeting -Thursday 9AM Pacific time .

Until the solution's  proof of concept is accepted , the test development continue to occur in existing framework.  We have submitting new tests to tempest in existing nose framework.

Please feel free to attend weekly meeting or you may go through meeting logs to get an update.

Regards,

Ravi