[openstack-qa] Logging issues --nologcapture

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Sun Dec 2 15:11:11 UTC 2012

Hey All,

Looks like now the gates logs errors related to the negative tests, in the past you just see something similar to:
'No handlers could be found for logger "tempest.common.rest_client"'

Looks like it found a handler and logging to the stdout.

The devstack-gate contains the nologcapture since the beginning? .  Would it cause any issue, if this option removed ?

I expect, in this case we wont see ERROR -s related to 'ok' tests.
The failed test case's erros log would be displayed at the end of the tests.

Best Regards,
Attila

Ps.:
The boto versions was restricted because of workaround related to an old boto pip install build step.
Now automatically the wrong version not expected to be chosen.