[Openstack-operators] ocata nova /etc/nova/policy.json

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:31:56 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
I installed openstack ocata on centos and I saw /etc/nova/policy.json
coontains the following:
{
}

I created an instance in a a project "admin" with user admin that belogns
to admin project

I created a demo project with a user demo with "user" role.

Using command lines (openstack server list --all-projects) the user demo
can list the admin instances and can also delete one of them.

I think this is a bug and a nova policy.json must be created with some
rules for avoiding the above.

Regards
Ignazio