[Openstack-operators] Multiple Ceph pools for Nova?

Guilherme Steinmuller Pimentel Pimentel guilherme.pimentel at ccc.ufcg.edu.br
Mon May 21 19:20:07 UTC 2018

I usually separate things using host aggregate feature.

In my deployment, I have 2 different nova pools. So, in nova.conf, I define
the *images_rbd_pool* variable point to desired pool and then, I create an
aggregate and put these computes into it. The flavor extra_spec metadata
will define which aggregate the instance will be scheduled.